Thaddeus CovertFintech, Financial Markets and Technology Advisor
- Problem solver in multiple domains, currently advising those who need problems solved in computer software, security, fintech, and CAT, spaces.
- Former CTO Thesys CAT, building a solution for SEC Rule 613 (Consolidated Audit Trail)
- Former CTO Thesys Technologies, responsible for developing the fastest production matching engine for client Level ATS, low latency risk check platforms for matching engines
- Expert in the design, development, and practical application of technology in trading operations, with over 20 years of technology industry experience including early stage adopter of the cloud.
- 12 years in FinTech, including banking and capital markets.
- Earned BS in Computer Sciences from SUNY Albany.