Nunzio Masone III, CFASVP of Capital Markets
Areas of Expertise
- Capital Markets
- Asset Management
- Credit Investment
- Portfolio Strategy
- Capital Raising
- Corporate Leadership
- Research & Analysis
- Nunzio will be focused on developing strategic partnerships for Halagard, on developing and implementing strategic options for the firm, and on helping to raise equity capital.
- Prior to joining Halagard, Nunzio was a Managing Director with Alesia Global Holdings / Alesia Strategies, a life and annuities reinsurance company, where he helped raise capital, source liabilities, and managed the investment portfolio for Alesia. Nunzio was Head of Structured Solutions for BNY Mellon, Head of Asset Allocation & Structured Solutions for Tiber Capital Management, and led the insurance distribution channel for Insight Investment. Both Tiber and Insight are wholly owned subsidiaries of BNY Mellon.
- Partner-in-Charge of Asset Management for Tricap Partners, specializing in sourcing and allocating capital from LatAm institutional investors to US alternative asset managers. Nunzio co-founded and was Co-Head of Aladdin Capital Management’s Structured Products Group from 2005-2013, responsible for over $13 billion in AUM. Prior to joining Aladdin, Nunzio was a Senior Portfolio Manager at AIG Global Investment Corp. (AIGGIC), where he managed a $6 billion structured products and structured credit portfolio.
- Managing Director with GMAC-RFC, where he structured and sold mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities, and developed GMAC-RFC’s global direct distribution business, which included negotiating the acquisition of a UK lender to originate consumer receivables. Nunzio has 11 years of investment banking and capital markets experience with PaineWebber and Prudential Securities.
- Nunzio has also advised financial institutions on the use of insurance as a form of capital while at Aon Risk Services. He is a cum laude graduate of Syracuse University and has an MBA from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
- Nunzio is a Chartered Financial Analyst, and has Series 7 and 63 securities licenses.