- Advisor: Integritas Solutions Corp. (Founder: David Noble), a blockchain solutions firm that advises early stage start-ups, as well as designs blockchain solutions for governments, educational institutions, and other compliance-oriented markets. The first product under development is GunClear. David Noble is one of the founders of Integritas Solutions Corp.
- Director of the Werth Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Connecticut, where he researches and teaches entrepreneurship and strategy.
- Director of Xcite: the Conference for Women in Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship,
- Founder of UConn Blockchain. Also participates as a judge and mentor in numerous student entrepreneurship programs.
- Serves as a mentor in the Stanley Techstars Additive Manufacturing Accelerator.
- Prior to UConn, was a securities and corporate finance attorney, with experience representing startups from the formation through IPO process. He has extensive non-profit board experience.
- Ph.D in Management from the University of Alabama, a J.D. from the University of Miami, a M.B.A. from the Elon University, and B.S. in Political Science from Northeastern University.