Investors are always looking for an edge that can help them achieve stronger results and beat the other guy. How about a new Stock Market that allows you to invest in an asset class that has been unavailable to most investors? Small, Medium and Startup businesses. How about a Stock Market that leverages AI to find you new and interesting opportunities?
First and foremost, you can access a new asset class
- This new asset class includes Small & Medium Business and Startups.
- Until now, these companies have only been able to get loans and investors were locked out of investing.
Why is this so unique?
- 45% of the US GDP is generated by this group
- Until now, a marketplace didn't exist to invest in these companies
- It is a private members only marketplace
- Standardized processes and PPMs allow you make quicker decisions
- Slice & dice our data to build your portfolio
- Trade in our secondary market
- Vertical integration means no middlemen and lower cost
- Low transaction fees mean higher returns
What Investors can participate?
- Accredited Investors
- Family Offices
- Qualified Opportunity Funds (QOF)
In a Nutshell
1) We review companies and the strong are underwritten and scored
2) Via our Connect-In process we perform due diligence and create offering documents
3) You review PPMs and participate in IPOs of companies you like, your investment is converted to shares in companies
4) Your shares trade on our private Stock Market
5) Companies file annual reports for shareholders
Underwriting / Rating
- Business owners submit basic business and financial information. We run quick calculations to determine the best capital options
- Companies that move forward with Equity offerings submit detailed business and financial information.
- Halagard works with commercial aggregators of information (e.g. Experian, Dun & Bradstreet etc.) to gather information about each company
- All of the data is run through our models screening financial information for evidence of stability, growth potential, and other factors impacting the company’s value to investor on the Halagard platform.
- Our model determines a Halagard score, we use this score to determine if a company is presented to Investors.
- Halagard assists companies with the development of Offering documentation also known as a Private Placement Memorandums (PPM)
- We support the subsequent marketing of the IPO to interested investors
- Ahead of the security sale, Halagard assumes the role of issuer, designing a tradable financial instrument represented by digital securities and backed by the company equity
- The shares of the company are moved to digital asset repository.
Establishing Share/Bidding Price
- Halagard uses a unique bidding process allowing investors to determine the price per share for an IPO.
- Our approach provides a middle ground where all investors (large & small) have the ability to provide influence the share price.
Capital Raise/ IPO
- Halagard issues Regulation D 506(c) digital securities on behalf companies via an IPO on our private platform
- Accredited Investors who are registered with Halagard may purchase these securities
Shares Become Tradable
- SEC rules require that securities sold via Regulation D 506(c) have a one-year lockup period. This means the shares can’t trade for one year.
- After one year, investors can trade their securities on Halagard’s Stock Market.
- Halagard requires all companies listed on our Stock Market to file an annual report for their shareholders and provide news updates throughout the year. This ensures investors maintain access to salient company information.