Capital Raise Process
In a Nutshell
1) We underwrite your business and give you a score
2) Via our Connect-In Deal Maker, we create your offering documents and begin to connect you with Investors
3) We IPO your company and your equity becomes shares that investors buy, returning capital to you
4) Your shares trade in our Connect-In Market
5) You file annual reports to shareholders
Connect-In Deal Maker Details
Underwriting / Rating
- Business owners submit basic business and financial information. We run quick calculations to determine the best capital options
- Companies that move forward with Equity offerings submit detailed business and financial information.
- Halagard works with commercial aggregators of information (e.g. Experian, Dun & Bradstreet etc.) to gather information about each company
- All of the data is run through our models screening financial information for evidence of stability, growth potential, and other factors impacting the company’s value to investor on the Halagard platform.
- Our model determines a Halagard score for your company which is used to make a final determination if a company is presented to Investors.
- Halagard assists clients with the development of Offering documentation also known as a Private Placement Memorandums (PPM)
- We support the subsequent marketing of a client’s Digital IPO to interested investors.
- The intent of the PPM is to provide an accurate, detailed and compliant review of the company.
- The PPM includes a summary of offering terms, estimated use of proceeds, a securities description, company risk factors, a subscription agreement, an investor suitability questionnaire, plus more.
- Ahead of the security sale, Halagard assumes the role of issuer, designing a tradable financial instrument represented by digital securities and backed by the company equity
- The shares of the company are moved to digital asset repository.
Establishing Share/Bidding Price
- Halagard uses a unique bidding process allowing investors to determine the price per share for an IPO.
- Our approach provides a middle ground where all investors (large & small) have the ability to provide influence the share price. Our goal is that stocks don’t have a wild swing in either direction when they IPO.
Connect-In Market Details
Capital Raise/ IPO
- Halagard issues Regulation D 506(c) digital securities on behalf companies via an IPO
- Investors who are registered with Halagard may purchase these securities
Shares Become Tradable
- SEC rules require that securities sold via Regulation D 506(c) have a one-year lockup period. This means the shares can’t trade for one year.
- After one year, investors can trade their securities on Halagard’s Stock Market.
- Halagard requires all companies listed on our Stock Market file an annual report for their shareholders and provide news updates throughout the year. This ensures investors maintain access to salient company information.